Bolton Social Media Marketing; Easy Guide!
Are you looking for the best social media marking tips in 2020?
Such as Instagram marketing tips?
One of the most effective ways of finding potential customers for your business is to use social media marketing. Nowadays, social media is considered as the fastest growing trend. And if you are not interacting with your audience via social media, then you are missing a lot of potential customers (fewer customers, less money)! Marketing through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest can bring incredible success to your business.
What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is an internet marketing strategy that can help you in achieving your business goals. It entails creating and sharing various type of content on social media. You can either post text, images, videos, and any other types of content that can attract engagement. Plus, it’s good to get chatting with other businesses in your niche!
How to Create your Social Media Marketing Plan?
When making your social media marketing campaigns, the first thing that you need to keep in mind is your business goals. If you don’t have a social strategy plan, then you will probably get lost and end up burning through money – like wood on a bonfire. When identifying your social media marketing goals, you need to consider your expectations on your social media marketing as well as your target audience. Be sure to know where you can find your target audience – Pinterest maybe your go-to platform, or you may be a fitness brand that wants to dominate on Instagram.
What message do you want to convey to your audience? Choose a social media marketing strategy that fits the type of your business. For instance, if you have a travel business, then you should be using Instagram or Pinterest in boosting your presence. However, if you have a marketing company, then you might get more exposure if you use Twitter or Linkedin.
How Can Social Media Marketing Help You in Achieving your Business Goals?
Let your customers see how awesome your business is!
Let them feel connected with you.
There are a lot of ways that social media marketing can help you in making your business successful. This includes boosting your website traffic, creating more conversions, as well as increasing brand awareness. It can also help you in building your brand identity. By using social media platforms, you will be able to communicate with your audience effectively. Ultimately, it will be much easier for you to achieve your goals if you have a huge number of engaged users.
Tips in Making your Social Media Marketing A Success
Here is a list of social media marketing tips;
- As mentioned earlier, it is significant to have a social media marketing plan. Keyword research can help you in obtaining ideas about your content. Investigate what your competitors have done and try to imitate them to help you obtain more engagement on social media.
- Be sure to provide valuable content to your audience. Great content is essential when it comes to social media marketing. You have to provide some useful information to your audience and post as often as you can to keep them engaged and interested. Aside from your text, you can also include some images, videos, and infographics on your content.
- Social media marketing is the best channel for sharing your blog content. Once you have gained many followers, then you will be able to share your new content with them. Additionally, having a great blog content can help you in obtaining more followers. Hence, we can say that content marketing and social media marketing can go hand in hand.
- While we can use social media marketing on gaining more followers, it is also a great opportunity to link to outside sources. Just be sure that the articles that you choose can provide valuable information to your audience. By linking to outside articles, your audience will trust you more. Perhaps, you might also gain some links in return.
- It’s always a good idea to monitor your competitors. You can get some good idea from their content and other social media marketing strategies that they’ve used. If it seems to be working, then why not consider doing it and make it much better!
- Using social media marketing can help people in recognizing your brand. Although each platform has its own unique environment be sure to stay consistent. So, how do you determine your success? The best way to determine this is to track your data. You can use Google Analytics in determining which social media marketing techniques performs best and which ones have failed. In order to have proper monitoring, you can add tracking tags into your marketing campaigns. To give you more idea, you can use analytics in every social media platform that you use. In this way, you will know which content gets more attention from your audience.
What is the Best Social Media Platform for Marketing?
Every social media platform has its own approach when it comes to marketing.
Facebook has a friendly environment. Most people who will visit here will chat with their friends. You can start by making a Facebook Business Fan Page and keep it light and friendly.
One of the great things about Twitter is that it can broadcast your message across the web. All you have to do is follow the tweeters who are in your industry. This can help you obtain more followers.
Pinterest focuses more on images, making it perfect if you have a retail business. However, it is also great for other social media purposes.
YouTube is ideal for creating and sharing videos however, it is also a great social media marketing tool. You can focus on making how-to videos so it can rank on Google video search.
Thank you from the Bolton Social Media Marketing gang!